Tuesday, April 16, 2013

"Smile" and "Kindness" - by Vibeke Harila

Hi again!! 
So happy you are here again:)

Today I want to show you 2 new layouts.


"Smile"

The first one is called "Smile" I love my daughters smile on this.
The frame is from the set "Picture Perfect".
So cool - and perfect for my scrapbooking.


This chipboard piece have I made with gesso, paste and a bit Crackle Paint.
The yellow is Distress Paint - I love this!! Some stamping at the end.


Look at this frame. Stunning!!
I have used Crackle Paint and Distress Paint.





Picture Perfect
Model: 074131



Model: 074905



"Kindness"

Here is my second layout.

The lady on the picture is my lovely grandmother.


I love butterflies!! You can use them on everything.
I have used gesso, paste and brown mist.
Some crackle accent and stamping.
This looks so good!!:)






 Doodle Corners


Thank you for stopping by. 
I hope you liked my work.

Have a nice day:)

Hugs 

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout and mini album. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazingly beautiful, love the layering!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing projects, Vibeke, as always :) So much gorgeous texture and layering going on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally with on the butterflies, can be used anywhere anytime! Love, totally love your textures! so striking with the clean and crisp white space on the second layout, makes that wonderful photo of your nana stand out! These are both absolutely SCRUMMY!

    ReplyDelete