Thursday, September 18, 2014

Montage Inspiration by Keren Tamir


Keren here and I'm happy to be on the Blue Fern Studios blog once again.

I've created two different types of projects today so I hope you enjoy them!!

<<<>>>

Altered Clock Canvas


Below is a step by step video on how I created this OTP clock:



I covered a circular canvas with the "Society" paper from the new Montage Collection.
Then I used the large Roman clock chipboard to create this clock.


I used different coloured flowers and two small chipboard birds to decorate around it.


The chipboard was distressed with crackle paste and paint.



<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>

My Happy Life


I used the "Invitation" paper from the new Montage collection to design this layout. I loved the central theme of the background and therefore, I tried to create vertical movement on the page.


After designing the colourful background I framed my photo in the ornate chipboard frame that was embossed in white. You can see the texture of the frame below.


I added flowers and leaves under the frame to embellish the page. I tried to maintain the central/vertical theme in the layout.


Finally I used a word from the valentine word set and couple of words from the chunky word set (the word life, was cut from the word lifetime in the set). All the words were embossed to match the frame.



Thank you so much for visiting the Blue Fern Studios blog today.

Have a wonderful day!!

Keren

No comments:

Post a Comment