Friday, May 22, 2015

Deja Vu Projects with Einat Kessler

Hey crafty friends Einat Kessler here with some inspiration projects with the new Deja Vu collection.

I have to say this is my favorite collection (so far) I just love the purples and yellows and how they go together so well. They are very versatile and can be used for feminine flowery projects as well as masculine projects.

"The Story Noted"

My first project is an interactive layout. I've used the new Valerie's Windows to create an openable window on my page. Under the window I added a photo of me.
I created the entire layout around the window adding a brick wall and flowers. It all tied in really well with the street light on the side of the paper.




Check out the video to see how I created the window and the layout.


Mini Brag Book

My second project is a mini brag book. When I saw the Petites Carted paper I couldn't resist it. It just screamed brag book to me. I used a really easy technique to create the book by simply folding the squares in a accordion shape. Then I inserted a ribbon to tie the book. I cut a few flowers from the La Plume paper and added on the little cover.




Hope you liked the projects!

Have fun creating!
Einat

No comments:

Post a Comment