Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Vintage Christmas 2 by Marilyn

Hello everyone! 
Marilyn here with you today to share two projects and a video tutorial with the new Vintage Christmas 2 collection. 

I love the combinations of turquoise, beige and red colors  in the Twas the night paper . The tree Trimming and the Holiday Cards papers made the perfect complement to my page.

The chipboard were embossed with snow and sea mist embossing powders.

I mixed the new Christmas Blooms and the Soft Blooms .

 My title is the new "Twas the night before Christmas" chipboard.

Supplies:
Christmas Vintage 2; Twas the Night, Holiday Cards, Tree Trimmings papers
Chipboard: Twas the night, Large Flake
Flowers: Christmas Blooms, Soft Blooms
Embossing Powder: Snow, Sea Mist


Here's the Video tutorial, I hope you find inspiration!!





A Christmas Greeting Box
My second project is an altered Christmas box .  I played with the lines and design of the Holiday Treats paper around the box. I added one of the ornament of the Tree toys chipboard that I covered on Cranberry glitter.

Here's the back of the box, every side has a different detail.

Supplies:
Vintage Christmas 2: paper- Holiday Treats
chipboard: Tree Toys
Glitter: Cranberry
Flower: Soft Blossoms


Thanks for stopping by....Until next time!


Marilyn Rivera


2 comments: