Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Vintage Christmas by Pascale

Hello Sweeties,

Today I'm up on Blue Fern Studio with three new projects featuring the Vintage Christmas 1 & 2 collections. The first project is a mini album entirely realized with the first Vintage Christmas collection. The size of the mini album is 13 x18 cm (5" 1/4 x 7"1/4).


 I embossed the pages with different stamps as well as the edges. 


I die-cut a few doilies to add inside. I added the page titles too.


I added the first design to the cover with the Brocade Texture stamp and the Ginger powder. Then I continue with the Christmas Collage stamp set and a permanent ink.


I embossed the Dangled Flake with two layers of Black Sand embossing powder and the Winter Flakes with two layers of Ginger While the embossing powder was still hot, I stamped the Winter Flakes to add some texture.


Blue Fern Studios products:

Papers - Vintage Christmas (Wonderland, Greeting Cards, Magical, Deck the Halls,
Auld Lang Syne, Noel)
Chipboards - Dangled Flake, Winter Flakes
Stamps - Christmas Collage, Brocade Texture, Postal Texture, Texture Circle, Grungy Grid
Embossing Powder - Antique Gold, Ginger, Black Sand, Silver Bells

------------------------------------

My second project is a layout featuring the new Vintage Christmas collection. I chose an old photo of my daughter.


I cut a large strip in the Twas the Night paper and glued it on the Joly paper. Then I primed the background with clear gesso.


I added a thin layer of white gesso where I want to put my embellishments and photo. When dry, I added a design with 3D Gloss Gel and a stencil. While the gel was still wet I sprinkled some Pyrite glitter.


While the background was drying, I painted the chipboard with a metallic paint and the Soft Blossoms in red. 


I splattered some red and copper paint; Then I added a new design to the background with the Christmas Collage stamp embossed with the Ginger powder. I colored the area with different colors of watercolor.


I glued all the embellishments with a 3D gel (flowers, chipboard, lace...), and to finish, I added some star brads embossed with the Ginger powder. 


Blue Fern Studios products:

Papers - Vintage Christmas 2 (Jolly, Twas the Night, Holidays Treats)
Vintage Christmas 1 (Wonderland, Greeting Cards)
Chipboard - Tree Treats
Flowers - Christmas Blooms, Soft Blossoms
Stamp - Christmas Collage
Embossing Powder - Ginger
Glitter - Pyrite

------------------------------------

Here is my third November's project: a set of card.


I chose the Jolly paper as the base of both cards. I stamped them with one of the stamps from the Christmas Collage set. Then I embossed the image with a sticky powder in order to add Carribean glitters.


Then I embossed also the edges of both cards with the 14 Karats powder to add some extra shine.


I embossed some Winter Flakes with the Honey powder, other with the Ginger and the Antique Gold powders. 


I embossed some die-cut leaves with the 14 Karats powder too. While the embossing powder was still hot I sprinkled them with  the Carribean glitter and heat set them. 


Blue Fern Studios products:

Paper - Vintage Christmas 2 (Jolly)
Chipboards - Winter Flakes
Flowers - Christmas Blooms, Soft Blossoms
Stamp - Christmas Collage
Embossing Powders - 14 Karats, Antique Gold, Ginger, Honey
Glitter - Caribbean




4 comments:

  1. Beautiful layering and texture by Pascale!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find on google and see this blog. Thank for the best tutorial.. The last day i have searched for the supplier on Google. I think the Pop-Up Cards from http://popupcard.net are great.. They are the top of pop up 3d cards supplier in Viet Nam.

    ReplyDelete