Monday, September 25, 2017

September inspiration by Pascale B.

Hello Sweeties

Today I'm up on Blue Fern Studio with three new projects. For the first one, I chose to work with the Wanderlust collection which fits perfectly with this photo of the castle of Valençay (Loire Valley, France) I've taken.


I primed the background with clear gesso. Then I sprayed a plastic bag with an ink and I pressed my paper onto it. I dried the background before I repeated the process with another ink. 


Next, I added a design with a stencil and modeling paste. I sprinkled the modeling paste with the Paprika embossing powder while the paste was still wet and heated set. 


I primed the chipboards with white gesso. I embossed the Whimsy Flourishes with the Antique Gold powder. I 


I painted the Rose Leaves with two brown ink and sprinkled them with the Paprika embossing while they were still wet. Then I heat set them. 


I used the Departure stamp to add a random design to the background before I glued all the embellishments


To finished the layout I added some seedlings and glitters.


Blue Fern Studios products:

Wanderlust - Mountain View
Wanderlust - Mountain view
Rose Leaves
Rose Leaves
Whimsy Flourishes
Whimsy Flourishes
Chesterville Florals
Chesterville Florals
Stamp - Departure
Departure
Chesterville Blooms
Chesterville Blooms
Embossing Powder - Antique Gold
Antique Gold
Embossing Powder - Chili Powder
Chili Powder
Seedlings - Paprika
Paprika
Seedlings - Twig
Twig
Glitter - Blue Ice
Blue Ice
Glitter - Blue Diamond
Blue Diamond
Glitter - Pyrite
Pyrite

------------------------------------

The second project I have to share with you is made with the Amber and Apricot collection from Blue Fern Studios. I chose a photo of a statue that can be seen in the park of the castle of Valençay (Loire Valley, France)


I primed the background with clear gesso. Next, I added a design with a stencil and acrylic paints. When dry, I added a second design with another stencil and modeling paste. 


I primed all the chipboards with white gesso. I just painted the title with a brown watercolor. I also painted the leaves with different colors of watercolor. While the watercolors were still wet I sprinkled some Verdant embossing powder to add some texture. 


I embossed the Pretty Weeds with the Chili Powder and the Hot Cocoa powders. 


I colored the background with some watercolors to help the rose design to stand out.


I cut a few papers to add under the photo. I dried brush the Chesterville Floral flower with white gesso and I glued all the embellishments with a 3D gel.


To finish the layout, I added some seedlings and glitter.


Blue Fern Studios products:

Amber & Apricot - Friendship
Friendship
Amber & Apricot - Tweet Melody
Tweet Melody
Amber & Apricot - Joyful
Joyful
Apricot Blooms
Apricot Blooms
Spring Branch
Spring Branch
Pretty Weeds
Pretty Weeds
Serendipity Words 1
Serendipity Words 1
Chesterville Florals
Chesterville Floral
>
Embossing Powder - Chili Powder
Chili Powder
Embossing Powder - Hot Cocoa
Hot Cocoa
Embossing Powder - Verdant
Verdant
Seedlings - Twig
Twig
Glitter - Russett
Russet

------------------------------------

Here is the last project I have to share with you. I chose to work with the Wanderlust collection again which fits perfectly with this photo of the castle of Montpoupon (Loire Valley, France) I've taken.


I primed the background paper with clear gesso. Then I used the Wallflower stamp to add a design that I embossed with the In the Navy powder. 


I added another design with a stencil and a white crackle paste. I let dry alone to allow the cracks to appear.


In the meantime, I primed all the chipboard with white heavy gesso. I altered the Marrakech Panel with waxes.  


I colored the Leafy Twigs with watercolor and I sprinkled them with the Black Sand powder. 


I cut a few papers in the Souvenir sheet to add under the photo. I glued all the embellishments with a 3D gel.


To finish the layout I added some seedlings and glitters.


Blue Fern Studios products:

Wanderlust - Memento
Memento
Wanderlust - Souvenir
Souvenir
Marrakesh Panel
Marrakesh Panel
Leafy Twigs
Leafy Twigs
Stamp - Departure
Departure
Chesterville Blooms
Chesterville  Blooms
Wanderlust Lilies
Wanderlust Lillies
Stamp - Wallflower
Wallflower
Embossing Powder - Black Sand
Black Sand
Embossing Powder - In the Navy
In the Navy
Glitter - Soot
Soot
Glitter - Russett
Russet
Glitter - Mocha
Mocha
Seedlings - Twig
Twigs

1 comment:

  1. These layouts are gorgeous, as always! So very inspirational!

    ReplyDelete